An application for Temporary Registration shall be made in Form 20 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989 prescribed for Registration, under the Act marked "Temporary" to the Registring Authority or to the dealer dealing in the sale of New Motor Vehicles Recognised by the Transport Commissioner. It shall not be necessary to fill in the items 23 to 32 of the Form notwithstanding that be may be a Transport Vehicle.
Extension of Temporary Registration
An application for extension of the period of Temporary Registration shall be made to the Registering Authority specifiing the period upto which extension is necessary and shall be acompained by the Temporart Registration Form C.R.Tem .
- Copy of Sales certificate in Form 21.
- Copy of Road worthiness certificate in Form 22 from the manufacturers ( Form 22A from the Body builder).
- Copy of Valid Insurence Certificate.
- Pollution Under control Certificate.
- Copy of Proof of Address(Ration Card, Electricity Bill,.....).
- Copy of Design approval copy of STA in case Trailar or Semi Trailar.
- Copy of Original Sales Certificate from the concerned Authorities in Form 21 in the case of Ex_Army Vehicle.
- Copy of Customs Clearence Certificate in the case of Imported Vehicles.
- Unless exempted, the Fee payable to the Temporary Registration or for its extension shall be Rs.15/-(as per Rule 89 of APMV Rules).
- Tax as per APMVT Act.
(Form21,Form 22,Form 22A will be given by Manufacturer/Dealer along with Invoice)