Obtain a Permanent Licence
An application for a driving Licence shall be made in Form 4 and shall be accompained by
- An effective learner's Licence to drive the vehicle of the type to which the and application relates.
- Appropriate fee as specified in Rule 32 (CMV RULES), for the test of competence to drive and issue of Licence.
- Three copies of the applicant's recent passport size photographs.
- Medical certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form - IA) shall contain a declaration in Form - 1
- A driving certificate in Form 5 in case of transport Licence.
For obtaining a fresh driving Licence he/she has to undergo driving test of the relevent vehicle for which he/she has applied for and pass the test of competence to drive.